-Wonderwall- -Wonderwall-

This is perfect. Although some might find the faster paced annoying, i don't. I love it, and it fits perfectly with the cute love theme this flash has.

Your version > Original.

I liked it how the lyrics appeared as the song went on in the beggining, enhancing the feeling of... love? Gah, i feel embaressed of saying it :P
And i for one am a huge fan of simple drawn flashes, with characters slightly more sophisticated than stick figures. Beacuse you don't really need more. Thumbs up for the battle scene :D

You could've edited out the kiss scene, although nicely animated, it may be too "cute" for some audiences. Something that could've stayed between you and your girlfriend i guess.

In all i loved this animation so much i favourited it. Really. I've watched and re-watched three times so far today, and will probably watch it many times more.

Keep up the good work. You rock! :)

Lochie responds:

Thank you very much FrostyBreathicles :D

And don't feel embarrassed about saying love.
I know I Love my girlfriend. :D

And well yes, Thank you very very much.
I tip my imfamous hat to you. :D

Daniel Gran Monster Geek Daniel Gran Monster Geek

Noes

You are greatest geek. You and oliver >.<

Jag har protecktat 19 timmar i str├Ąck nu. I'm not geek, if anyone asks, i'm really not. Happy klockans day

Also, nice background. 3'd

Andersson responds:

Hahaha, I could basicly been protecting since last night till now, but I've been sick so I felt like I needed to sleep instead. Also been out to take care of some business, so maybe I wouldn't been able to vote the whole day. But still, I wouldn't want to. More than 650 B/P points during Clock Day 2005 is enough for me.

Also, thanks for the review, the comment on my shy greatness (comment my news post, by the way) and good luck with getting more B/P points and your great bowling!

And surely, thanks for the vote!

ZAMG B B B ZAMG B B B

Wuut?

You didn't even motion tween, only fake motion tween but you ised frame by frame instead oh my god. You realise you could've saved soooo much time!

happy clock day

Madness On Clockday Madness On Clockday

Nein!

The correct actionscript to put in the last fram:

stop()

Done. Happy clock day.

[CC] Clock Day '07 [CC] Clock Day '07

Boo

I never thought YOU'D do it :P

Happy clock day.

PureLionHeart responds:

I had to. This Clock Day is amazing, and I just had to contribute.

Happy Clock Day to you too, my friend, and thanks for the review.

seriously, fuck off seriously, fuck off

HAY

I vote 2 on everything that deserves a zero :P

HAPPY CLOCKDAY

Must... be... somewhat... constructive...

You can shade the clock for viewing pleasure. Sorry >.<

The Allround Tutorial FIX The Allround Tutorial FIX

Okay

It was an educative flash, i'll give you that. But why would you apologize about the graphics? If you know they're horrible, why not fix it before you submit the flash in the first place?

One of the things i found VERY annoying was the fact that you switched the placement of the buttons slightly after each frame. You don't have to make a new frame for that, leave the button as it is in the firt frame and add following AS:

nextFrame()

It's that simple, it will take you to the next freame and stop it. I'm guessing you have the gotoandstop() for each frame, right? Hope i helped out on that.

Also, make the text easier to read and more pleasurable to view. Use light and soft colours instead of strong, choppy ones like black...

Still, keep up the good work!

Assassination Assassination

Naw :(

Losing a .fla file of a such kickass movie? That sucks man...

I really think you should start over with the same concept. It's THAT good. The characters were the next generation madness, with lots of details and such. Except that the aliens are too human-like, but that's just me being picky. You truly have put lots of effortinto everything; the characters, the weapons, the background, even the selection of music (or was it? it fits perfectly, none the less). Another thing that is in the "final touch department" would be making the flash more fast pace and more rythmic, meaning, make the slashes and gunshot fun to listen to as if it were music. Not easily done, but as good as this flash was, it's almost the only thing that can be done.

I'd hate it for this flash to never be finished. It's not often i see a madness-based flash with such great potential.

Keep up the good work!

~ Frost

Halo Random! Halo Random!

...Mario?

I fail to see the connetion with Mario. Are you generalizing all sprites simply as.. Mario? Oh well. But it's sprites, not mario.

How clever of you to use a black background to hide the fact that you haven't cut out the sprites. Just trace bitmap, and the annoying background can be removed alot easier.
Horrible voice acting along with pointless sound effects is not instant win. Use sounds that actually sound good, and don't use your voice if you can't act worth a thing.
Increase the framerate. I can't think of a single movie that i've found to be good with a framerate of less than 24. And finally, don't use sprites unless you know what you're doing. have patience, practice at animating and maybe soon you will have a flash that the audience will like. Until then, don't feed the portal with 1.5 - 2.0 movies. Thanks you.

Good luck though.

Flash Secrets Tutorial Flash Secrets Tutorial

Not really

Considering how small this tutorial is, do you really think it was worth making it into a flash? Couldn't it have been enough just to post it in the BBS (with the risk for being flamed, as always with ANY topic) explaining what to do?

Anyho, work on your drawing skills. The background is okay, but the artwork could've ben drawn oh so much better. But don't redo the flash, it's already pointless as it is.